The Eighth Step toward Riches
We have all heard the saying, "It's hard to beat someone who never quits." These
are the people who will be successful, if they are in a 5 Pillars company.
Hill says, "Lack of persistence is one of the major causes of failure. "Haven't
we all proven this statement to be true in our lives? How often have we quit
when the going got tough? The latest excuse I've heard, "Michael said something
I didn't like." My thoughts were, get another ebook download.
Hill says, "With persistence comes success."
So how do we develop success?
1. Develop a "Why" that brings you to tears.
2. Begin writing and posting lessons consistently here, every week.
3. When we get to Chapter 2 of T&GR, complete the 6 Steps.
4. Learn all 13 Steps of T&GR and learn them well.
5. Put these Steps into practice with our tool.
6. Be here a year from now. These Steps can't be learned one or two times through
7. You should have people to teach; hence it's a requirement to be here to set
Remember, "It's hard to beat someone who never quits."
As in Chapter 8, we learned we must tell the world what we are going to do by,
first doing it. That has been my feeling when I thank Michael and Linda for what
they have created here in MFF. You can search the Internet and you will not find
training better than what we have here in MFF. This is the best, least
expensive chance for success right here. Learn how to build relationships and
spread your web.
To spread our web, we have at our fingertips 9 weekly calls that are all a
mastermind group as Hill suggests in this book. We must develop a relationship
with other mastermind members. We cannot be successful being a lone ranger. WE
MUST DEVELOP RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER MASTERMIND MEMBERS. I thank each one of
them. They are helping me spread my web.
Bob Shoaf Alamogordo, NM
PS: I appreciate those who have downloaded my ebook and allow me to communicate
with them regularly. We are a mastermind group also. They are helping me learn
how to build relationships and spread my web. A HUGE thank you to each one of
you. You are GREATLY appreciated. I believe in you.